Testimonials

RunTime provided us with the right set of candidates for two high skill embedded software positions. They were able to find local candidates when other have failed. We decided to hire one of them and keep in touch with another one. This is a great achievement and I highly recommend RunTime service to other company with embedded SW development engineer needs. – Client

About 99.5% of all embedded systems recruiters are those who do not have any development background in embedded systems as engineers. RunTime fall in remaining 0.5%. RunTime recruiter’s posses many years of solid embedded systems experience gained as engineers. RunTime staff are knowledgeable, skilful, courageous and a very friendly. In today’s IT ecosystem, a partner like RunTime is worth their weight in gold. – Candidate

I have known and engaged with RunTime over the last ten years in various projects and assignments. RunTime by far is one of the top specialist technical recruiters. RunTime engineering background and top personal skills place them in a unique position in identifying the right candidates and talents quickly. I cherish RunTime’s dedication, professionalism over the years and have no hesitation in recommending them for any assignment. – Client

RunTime applies best of breed industry expertise together with passion for delivering first class results for all of its clients and candidates. They are meticulous in their approach in sourcing the best resources to fulfil project needs. – Client

RunTime has a deep knowledge of the embedded computing world. As such he is able to quickly identify and build good rapport with prospective employees, enabling them to identify and secure the best candidates for each position. – Candidate