What we do
RunTime Recruitment recruits Embedded Engineers, Software Engineers and Electronic Engineers involved in developing and maintaining electrical and electronic systems.
Our team of engineers turned recruiters and researchers means you never have to explain your job specification to us twice.
We’ll ask you questions around your projects, the problems you’re trying to solve and get a clear understanding of your team and company culture.
We understand job specs are wishlists so we’ll work with you to define the essential skills and experience you need while assuring you that we will do our best to get you the most qualified candidates for the job at hand.
Our candidate sourcing strategies are unique combining content marketing, social networks, job boards and our very targetted database of vetted candidates.
We move quickly to give you a good candidate flow of qualified candidates for your open positions. In return, we request a prompt response from you so we may secure the candidates and get them through the interview process as quickly as possible.
When working with candidates, we guarantee an honest and quick response in complete confidence. We handle interviews with professionalism and speed. We help candidates through salary negotiations as well as pre-interview coaching and resume advice.
As our client, we respect your internal processes and involvement of other departments such as HR. We understand your need for accurate, timely communication and to this end, we use the latest tools to ensure fast and smooth transactions.
When you work with RunTime, you’ll get an experience which far exceeds your expectations!
We value continuity with both candidates and clients, and our family style culture fosters engagement and commitment at all levels of our company.
Our staff retention rates are high, which means you can rely on the same RunTime contact person for years to come.
To find out more, or to learn how we can help you, send us a quick message here.
RunTime provided us with the right set of candidates
RunTime provided us with the right set of candidates for two high skill embedded software positions. They were able to find local candidates when others have failed. We decided to hire one of them and keep in touch with another one.
About 99.5% of all embedded systems recruiters don't have engineering experience
About 99.5% of all embedded systems recruiters are those who do not have any development background in embedded systems as engineers. RunTime fall in the remaining 0.5%. RunTime staff are knowledgeable, skilful, courageous and very friendly. In today’s IT ecosystem, a partner like RunTime is worth their weight in gold.
RunTime has a deep knowledge of the embedded computing world
RunTime has a deep knowledge of the embedded computing world. As such he is able to quickly identify and build good rapport with prospective employees, enabling them to identify and secure the best candidates for each position.
Professional, discreet and friendly
Lance recruited me into a new position and I found him to be professional, discreet and friendly. I would not hesitate to recommend him for those needing candidates for electronics / software / engineering positions they are trying to fill, or for candidates trying to find such roles.
Highly skilled at bringing prospective employers and employees together
Lance was very helpful in getting me a position recently. I had already been offered a position at the company directly, which I declined due to personal reasons. Lance and I had a detailed discussion about my needs and asked if he could go back and talk to them. With his help I was able to get the right job with conditions that will work for me long term. He is highly skilled at bringing prospective employers and employees together to achieve the best result for both. I would recommend him for both employers and employees.
RunTime applies best of breed industry expertise
RunTime applies best of breed industry expertise together with passion for delivering first class results for all of its clients and candidates. They are meticulous in their approach in sourcing the best resources to fulfil project needs.