Initial 12 month contract going to Perm – URGENT
Be part of a company developing new car to car wireless detections systems to reduce car fatalities.
This exciting technology will be deployed throughput the world and will save thousands of lives.
You will work with some of the top minds in embedded systems and wireless technologies. Some of the chips you will use are that new that they are currently not available in the commercial marketplace.
You will have to be someone who thinks outside the box and brings flair and creativity to your work.
Skills you need include:
- DSP skills – software defined radio
- 802.11p – assist in the development of a radio on a chip or 3G or GSM low level coding.
- Wireless communications – if you don’t have 802.11, then skills with the design and development of wireless communication devices would be highly desirable
- Automotive Industry – Any experience working on software development within automotive OEM’s or their suppliers would also be well considered
- Embedded C programming
- OSI layers – specifically MAC & Physical layers
Other tasks you will be involved with include preparation of requirements documents, assisting with software architecture, implementation, integration and some testing.
Call Lance NOW on 02 9046 6505 for immediate representation based on suitability.