Inforce Computing launched several boards and modules based on Snapdragon 410/410E including 6301 SoM and 6309 micro SBC, which their customers can integrate into their own products. The company has now launched an “Application Ready Platform” with Inforce 6320 IoT/IoE (Internet of Everything) edge routers that can be deployed directly by their customers.
Inforce 6320 comes with a Snapdragon 410E board with dual Gigabit Ethernet, a Wireless module with WiFi and Bluetooth, USB 2.0 ports, a micro HDMI port and other interfaces, as well as a rugged metal enclosure also used for cooling.Inforce 6320 IoT gateway specifications:
- SoC – Qualcomm Snapdragon 410E processor (APQ8016E) with four ARM Cortex-A53 64-bit CPU @1.2GHz, Adreno 306 GPU with support for OpenGL ES 3.0, DirectX, and OpenCL, Hexagon QDSP6 @ 700MHz
- System Memory and Storage – 1GB LPDDR3 RAM + 8GB eMMC (eMCP package); MicroSD card connector
- 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz WiFi, BT 4.1 LE (WCN3620 module) with one u.FL antenna
- Dual Ethernet ports via LAN7500i USB 2.0 to GbE controllers that enable Power Over Ethernet(PoE) supporting 802.3at compliant PD/PSE configuration
- Video Output – µHDMI 1.3a output for HD1080p @ 30fps video and HD audio
- Video Codecs – H.264/H.265 playback @ 1080p30
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 host ports, 1x micro USB port (debug)
- Expansion – 26-pin expansion header with I2C, SPI, I2S, 2x UART, 20x GPIO
- Power Supply
- 12V/3A via DC jack
- PMM8916 PMIC
- Dimensions – 170 x 95 x 42 mm
- Temperature Range – -30ºC to +85ºC
- Relative Humidity – 5 to 95% non-condensing
The company will release a Linux BSP with a Debian based built featuring LXDE terminal, and an Ubuntu Core (Snappy) build with snaps to enable all on-board interface. The BSP will apparently be based on upstream kernel, and be updated periodically. Inforce 6320 gateway has a guaranteed long-life with a 10-year supply commitment.
IOT6320-11-P1 SKU pre-loaded with Debian can be pre-ordered for $250 with enclosure, or $260 if you add the “Starter Kit” with a 12V power supply and possibly other cables. Some documentation and purchase links can be found on the product page.