> Android, Hardware, Linux, NXP LPC, Texas Instruments Sitara
> $66.75 Beaglebone and Other Development Boards Xmas Deals
I’ve come across Xmas deals for uCLinux, Linux and Android development boards & kits by Texas instruments and Emcraft Systems.
TI offers 25% discount off five Sitara Linux/Android development kits purchased via Ti e-Store:
- AM3359 Industrial Development Kit – A full-featured application development platform for evaluating the capabilities and features of Sitara AM335x ARM Cortex-A8 Processors for industrial applications. AM335x processors integrate industrial communication standards that work on Ethernet, CAN, and RS-485 physical layers. Regular price: $895
- AM335x Starter Kit – Low-cost development platform based on AM335x ARM Cortex-A8 processor with multiple communication options such as Dual Gigabit Ethernet, WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity, as well as a 4.3″ LCD Touchcreen (resistive). Regular price: $199
- AM3359 Industrial Communications Engine (ICE) – Low cost development platform targeted for systems that specifically focus on the industrial communications capabilities of the Sitara AM335x ARM Cortex-A8 Processors. Regular price: $99
- Beaglebone – Low-cost, community-supported development board driven by TI’s Sitara AM335x ARM Cortex-A8 processor. Regular price: $89.
- AM335x Evaluation Module– Development board based on AM3358 ARM microprocessor with 512MB DDR2, a 7” touch screen LCD and Wireless (WiFi/BT) connectivity. Regular price: $995
That means the Beaglebone is available for $66.75, and all orders on TI e-Store appear to include free international shipping. All you need to do is apply “121212STO” promotional code before your pay. The offer is valid until the 31st of December 2012.
Emcraft Systems is discounting 2 uCLinux Cortex-M3 development boards for Xmas:
- Linux SmartFusion Evaluation Kit (A2F-LNX-EVB) – Platform for evaluation and development of Linux on the Microsemi SmartFusion Cortex-M3 cSOC comprised of Emcraft Systems’ A2F-LNX-EVB board and corresponding Linux Board Support Package (BSP). Regular price: $149
- Linux LPC1788 Evaluation Kit (LPC-LNX-EVB) – Hardware platform and Linux software development environment for the NXP LPC17XX microcontroller comprised ofLPC-LNX-EVB board, and corresponding Linux Board Support Package (BSP). Regular price: $99
Both boards are sold for $79, and the offer last until existing quantities run out. If you’re not familiar with Emcraft Systems BSP, you can read my Emcrasft Systems K70 and Smartfusion SoM Getting Started Guide. The hardware is different, but the BSP should be very similar.